PJ & RG in LA
P Johnson Tailors will be visiting Brisbane on July 30-31st conducting appointments at the Hilton Hotel. To book an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat and Remy have arrived in New York.
NY fittings: July 7th - 10th
LA fittings: July 15th - 17th
White linen for summer.
P Johnson Tailors Adelaide Visit, July 16th till July 17th.
Contact email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
As frustrating as they are elegant; the bow tie is the only way to finish a tuxedo…
1. Place the tie around your neck, leave a little extra length on the right.
2. Cross the longer end under the shorter end and then pass the longer end up and under to create a simple (figure ‘3’).
3. Fold the second blade in half and then twist it up and into position to form the front of the completed tie.
4. Drop the remaining blade over the front, then pinch the sides of the horizontally folded ends together.
5. Feed the middle of the hanging end through the gap between initial knot and the front blade of the bow tie. This will form the rear blade of the bow tie.
6. Tighten the bow tie by pulling the blades simultaneously and work the bow tie to a characterful finish.